Meet The Doctors
Dr. Richard Olin
- General Dentist, graduated UMDNJ, now Rutger’s Dental School, Newark, NJ, Class of 1983.
- Attending General Dentist 1983-1989-UMDNJ, Restorative Department
- Residency in TMD-UMDNJ 1989
- Residency in Implantology-UMDNJ 1996
- Private Practice Rahway, NJ 1983 to present, Olin Dental Group.
- Rahway Public School Dentist 1983 -1993
- Rahway Geriatric Center-Lawrence Ave., Attending General Dentist, 1983-1993
- Rahway Hospital (now RWJ-Barnabas at Rahway) Dental Staff- 1984 to present.
- RWJ-Barnabas at Rahway , Vice-Chair Dental Division in past and presently again
- RWJ-Barnabas at Rahway, Chair Dental Division 2009-2013
- RWJ FITNESS AND WELLNESS CENTER M.A.P. 2016 to present
- Published in several journals and newspapers.
- Provides public access via screenings, educational programs, and annual charity care.
- Wrote and published children’s book, The Story of Buddy, 2018.
- Founded the company and website, The ToothFairyFactory.com, a consumer educational platform
Dr. Elizabeth Philipone
Dr. Neha Golwala
Dr. Dhruvi Patel
Dr. Dhruvi Patel graduated from University of California- Los Angeles School of Dentistry with her Doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) and Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental School and Hospital in India with a Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS). Dr. Patel is dedicated to providing compassionate dental treatment based on each patient’s unique needs. She believes that good oral habits are important and that a beautiful and healthy smile can have a significant impact on one’s life. She strives to build a relationship of trust with her patients to help them with their dental concerns.
Originally from Brooklyn, New York, Dr. Patel has been exploring the beauty of New Jersey by visiting local museums, hiking trails, and more. She likes to stay healthy by attending yoga and dance classes. Besides her passion in the field of dentistry, Dr. Patel can be found at Times Square, adding another Broadway show to her list.